How Long Does It Take To Bake Mini Blueberry Muffins?
Mini blueberry muffins are one of the best treats you can ever give to your friends and family, especially because of its irresistible bite-size form. These mini blueberry muffins are just so easy to make, and they are an ideal option for snacks, picnics, or breakfast. Plus, It doesn’t matter how long to bake mini blueberry muffins because they’ll still come out perfectly.
Little did you know, it would only take a few minutes to mix the ingredients up and around 30 minutes to bake. Baking these muffins can take your pressure away, especially if you are a busy mom or dad who’s trying to get your child fed before school. In this article, I will give you some quick and easy tips in baking mini blueberry muffins.
Mini Blueberry Muffin: Is it Easy to Bake?
The mini blueberry muffins are very easy to bake. You can quickly make a batch on the weekend, and you’ll be set for the whole week. If your kids are having these mini blueberry muffins for breakfast, you can pop these in the microwave for 5-15 seconds, and they’ll be encouraged to wake up to your soft and warm mini blueberry muffins.
Just a simple tip, you can bake these muffins and have them hot and ready in an oven. You can pop them as soon as you are done mixing the batter. You will not bother about how long to bake mini blueberry muffins, because you are sure enough that it’s quick this time. Once the dry and wet ingredients come together, the baking powder would start working, and you’re just in time. This useful tip can make your work as fast as possible.
What are the Ingredients Needed in Baking Mini Blueberry Muffins?
To come up with delicious and even finished mini blueberry muffins, you must obtain these primary ingredients. These ingredients are essential behind the success of your mini blueberry muffins, and these ingredients will let you know how long to bake mini blueberry muffins because these are a great contributor to your baking.
Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
Blueberries have the major work in the baking. It can be challenging to find fresh and sweet blueberries all year round. Thankfully, this doesn’t prevent you from baking your mini blueberries because even frozen ones can be used.
You can also use 100% wheat flour or a combination of all-purpose or whole wheat. Gluten-free flour can also be used. You have to remember that changing the flour from all-purpose will affect the texture of your muffins.
Granulated sugar gives flavor and tenderness to your mini blueberry muffins. You can use other sugars, but remember that the texture of your muffins will change a little.
Oil or Butter
This should never be forgotten because it helps in making your Blueberry more tender and soft.
Milk is always your go-to liquid in baking. If you like dairy-free, you can try the homemade oat milk. These are unsweetened almond coconut milk or milk.
The eggs provide stability and structure to your muffins. You can use two medium eggs that are lightly beaten.
Baking powder is your only leavener for baking blueberry muffins. You should never forget having these.
Vanilla and Salt Extract
The salt and vanilla truly add a flavor to your muffins and make them taste good, and your kids will love it.
Detailed Instructions on How to Make Mini Blueberry Muffins
At first, you might think that baking mini blueberry muffins take a lot of time. But the truth is, it’s just very quick and easy as long as you got all the necessary ingredients and you follow these steps. Check on the instructions because you can also know or imagine how long to bake mini blueberry muffins.
- Step 1 – You should pre-heat the oven up to 375 degrees. Place 20-25 pieces of mini muffin pan with the mini muffin papers.
- Step 2 – combine the baking powder and flour in a separate bowl.
- Step 3 – Beat the sugar and butter together until it’s creamy and light, using a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Step 4 – Put the beaten eggs one at a time and mix it well. You should scrape down the sides of the bowl using a spatula.
- Step 5 – Put on the flour and vanilla and have it mixed at low speed until they are perfectly mixed. Once it’s done, add the milk.
- Step 6 – Mix it until the batter is already smooth.
- Step 7 – Add or put the blueberries and mix.
- Step 8 – Scoop some of the batters and place it carefully into the muffin paper using a spoon. Make sure it's enough to be of level with the top.
- Step 9 – Put the pan into the oven. Bake it for about 18-20 minutes. You can observe if it’s done when the muffins are slowly turning golden brown on top.
- Step 10 – Once it's done, let it cool for about 5 minutes before you transfer it into a wire rack.
- Step 11 – And it’s done. Just see to it that you keep it stored in a container or a ziplock bag. You can also freeze it and warm it back in the microwave for 10-15 seconds per muffin.
Baking of mini blueberry muffins is fun. You need to know the right amount of ingredients and the directions so that the muffins will come out perfectly. It doesn’t matter how long to bake mini blueberry muffins. You only need to know the basics, because baking of blueberry muffins is just quick and very easy.
I hope you were able to learn tips on how to bake your mini blueberry muffins, with the information and steps mentioned above. Just keep on practicing, because you’ll be surprised one day that baking is just a piece of cake.
October 5, 2020
By: Carmen Dana
Baking is therapeutic. On the other hand, eating what you bake brings you more than just healing. There is a feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction when you munch sweet cupcakes.
August 7, 2020
By: Paul Sutton
Weddings are such lovely occasions, and wedding cakes play a customary role. The cake is on display and served to guests, but one thing is for certain.