How to Make Marshmallow Pops
for a What Does the Fox Say Theme
If you enjoy cake pops but find them too difficult to make, then this is the perfect treat for you. These fluffy treats are easy to make and will be a huge hit with your guests.
All you will need is a bag of marshmallows, paper straws, candy melting chocolate and sprinkles (optional). We chose to use an orange candy melt chocolate to match our What Does The Fox Say theme. Three easy steps later will leave you with an adorable and easy treat that all partygoers will love.
Fox Marshmallow Pop Instructions
- You can choose any size marshmallow that you'd like. We chose the standard size (also can use mini or jumbo)
- For our marshmallow pop holder we used an orange paper straw that we cut in half and inserted approximately halfway through the marshmallow.
- We chose to make a marshmallow cakepop stand to hold our finished marshmallow pops to dry and also for presentation. Find out how we made it HERE The stand had wooden skewers that allowed the straws to easily be set over the top of them to hold in place.
2. Melt the chocolate
- The candy melt chocolate we chose to use required it to be melted in the microwave and stirred every 30 seconds until it had a smooth consistency.
3. Dip the marshmallows in the chocolate
- Gently dip the marshmallow into the chocolate and roll it around the top and sides. We chose to keep a little bit of the white of the marshmallow showing. However, you can also dip the entire marshmallow.
- We then added white sprinkles to complement our theme. If you would like to add additional toppings you will want to do it as soon as you pull the pop from the chocolate so that it will stick to the marshmallow.
- Let marshmallow pops dry on your cakepop stand.
We hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. For more stylish dessert table ideas, check out our NEW "How to" with Video Tutorials and Cupcake Event Theme parties.