Today we are sharing our latest tutorial a cupcake liner pom-pom garland banner. We wanted something sweet and simple which would complement the rest of our What Does The Fox Say party theme.
How to Make a Cupcake Wrapper
Pom Pom Banner with Baking Liners
This cupcake wrapper pom-pom garland is easy to create and very inexpensive. It will add a beautiful touch to your party decor. They are perfect for decorating any dessert table, wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party and more. Read below for our step-by-step instructions on how to make this decorative garland.
What you will need:
- Cupcake liners (10 per pom-pom)
- Twine, String or ribbon
- Glue stick
- Clear tape
Pom-pom garland banner Instructions:
- Each pom-pom will require 10 cupcake liners. Flatten each cupcake liner into a circle.
- Fold your cupcake liner in half, inside out. If you have liners with scalloped edges, you will need to fold and align them along the same axis for each liner.
- Repeat for all of your cupcake wrappers.
- Using your glue stick, add glue on half of one cupcake wrapper.
- Press your second cupcake liner into the glue side of the first cupcake liner and smooth with your finger.
- Continue gluing and adding the rest of your cupcake liners, Smoothing each one as you go to ensure the cupcake liners adhere nicely.
- After you have added your cupcake liner, lay the pom flat to dry. Repeat steps 1-7 to create the desired number of poms.
- Once dry, open your pom to the section that was not glued. Place string, ribbon or twine along the center crease of the pom. Leave desired amount of string, ribbon or twine on each end of the garland banner for hanging.
- Place two pieces of tape on each end of the palm to keep the string in place.
- Using your glue stick, use glue on one half of your cupcake liner.
- Press the two halves of the open section together. Smooth together with your fingers and let dry.
- Repeat steps 8-11 to complete your cupcake wrapper garland banner.
We hope you enjoyed today's pom pom garland banner tutorial using cupcake baking liners.
Looking for an adorable cake or cupcake stand banner? Check out our Itty Bitty Banners for an extra touch of decor for your dessert table treats.
For more stylish dessert table ideas, check out our NEW "How to" with Video Tutorials and Cupcake Event Theme parties.