Heath Candy Bar
Make this Heath Candy Bar Cupcake Recipe for the ones you love and the will fall even more deep in love with you! This is a cupcake recipe that will keep them coming back for more. We recently made this for a Super Bowl party and it had everyone begging for this ooey gooey cupcake recipe.
One of the surprise treats of this cupcake recipe is it's filled with a layer of bits of Heath Bar Toffee Chips and Chocolate Chips in a cream cheese filling. Then there's the creamy, carmel, cream cheesy frosting too. This is a cupcake recipe that will melt in your mouth!
We then decorated it with extra chocolate chips, Heath Bar Toffee Chips and a Floral Cupcake Wrapper.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Heath Bar Toffee Chips
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 oz cream cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, buttermilk, oil and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg; mix well. Stir in the Heathy Candy Bar Toffee Chips and Chocolate Chips
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by tablespoonfuls into the center of each cupcake (cups will be about half full). Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the filling comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in the milk, then confectioners' sugar. Cool and then add cream cheese and mix until frosting reaches spreading consistency. Frost cupcakes with a pastry bag. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Cupcake Decorating Tip: Discover how to frost with a pastry bag with our Video Tutorial. Add an Edible Cupcake Topper or a decorative Cupcake Wrapper to make your cupcake stand out.
Visit Bella Cupcake Couture for more Cupcake Recipes and decorating ideas.