The Best Time For Sweets
Who Can Resist the Alluring Scent of Daily Sweets?
Is there a better time for sweets than the Christmas holidays? All that festive spirit, sitting at home with your loved ones, the smell of the fireplace, and that inevitable scent of sweets, make us feel alive and secure.
They take us back to childhood and straightforward to grandmother’s cookies or in some regions, the best Trinidad Paime. Who doesn’t miss the daily sweets, which were an integral part of the menu at this time of year? Even the people with a sweet tooth couldn’t agree more that holidays are the ideal sweeties time.
With the senses wide open, we are ready to indulge in a warm family atmosphere and sail together into the world of cooking.
Usually, all the members are involved in the creative process around the holidays, from decorating a house to trying new recipes. And those who look forward to it all are, of course, children. Since the sweets time is reserved for baking with kids, powder sugar and chocolate all over the floor and table are unavoidable.
Their satisfaction and smiles fulfill the home and bring a particular taste to these mouth-watering treats. And the most exciting part for them is stealing ingredients while no one’s looking.
Besides, they enjoy licking the rests of chocolate inside the bowl while the sweets are already in the oven. But cleaning up the mess is usually up to you. And that is the part that ruins the magic a bit. Does it always have to be that way?
Baking in the Air Fryer
Did you know that even the most experienced bakers with the sweet tooth utilize air fryers as the most effective and less messy way to prepare banana nut muffins, cinnamon rolls, and famous grandma’s cookies?
Air fryers are not only reserved for air frying, roasting, grilling, and toasting but are also great utensils for baking! Made for everyone’s taste, cooking method, and pocket, an air fryer is a healthier and more productive choice than cooking in the oven. This gadget takes up little space on your countertop while saving you time and energy.
Baking goods in the air fryer is beneficial because you don’t have to preheat the oven and warm up the whole house. Depending on the oven model, you may have to wait up to 30 minutes to preheat it at 350 degrees F to get the perfect cookies.
Contrastingly, this fantastic device will save you energy while leaving you more time to enjoy the holiday spirit with your loved ones. Not only will you get an appliance that is easy and safe to use, but you will also enjoy crispy outside and tender inside sweets.
And now, let’s get back to cooking with the kids. Air frying is a healthy alternative for cooking, including baking sweets. Since an air fryer requires little to no oil, it’s also a less greasy and less messy cooking method.
And most importantly, it’s entirely safe to use! So you can involve your children in preparing their favorite sweetmeats without worrying that they will burn the fingers or making a mess all around!
The air fryer is the perfect selection for all kinds of daily sweets, from the simplest cookies and biscuits to more demanding recipes, such as cakes. Cinnamon rolls are undoubtedly one of the favorite foods to prepare in the air fryer. They cook faster than they would in the oven and are ready in minutes.
To avoid having the rolls too dark on the top, it’s highly recommended to prepare them at a low temperature. The air fryer produces remarkable results, so get ready to try out the cinnamon rolls juicier than ever before or banana nut muffins with crisp and slightly caramelized crust on top! And bearing in mind the love your little ones put in these sweets, you can’t but adore them!
- It’s recommended to cook biscuits, cookies, and cinnamon rolls at a lower temperature than the recipe calls, to prevent burning.
- Smaller foods like muffins, dinner rolls, and cookies cook more evenly in the air fryer than larger foods, including cakes.
- To remove delicate treats from an air fryer easier, it’s better to line the basket with foil. That’s how you can pull the whole lining up and out along with the dessert when it’s ready.
Air Frying Benefits
There are many benefits of baking with an air fryer, including the following ones:
- Air frying is a healthy alternative for cooking. It’s widely known that air frying requires little to no oil, so it’s not surprising that it cuts the amount of both fat and calories. It’s undoubtedly a healthy way of preparing your favorite sweets, and that’s why it should be an inseparable part of everyone’s cuisine.
- Safe and easy to use. As we already mentioned, air fryers are the perfect option to bake sweets with your kids, without worries. They are absolutely safe and relatively easy to utilize, so the whole family can participate in preparing your best-loved muffins.
- Saves you time, space, and energy. The people with a sweet tooth know how eager they are to try the delicious Christmas desserts. Don’t miss the best time for sweets because you have to wait 10 minutes or longer for the oven to heat up! Get an air fryer and enjoy the quickest cooking method! Not only does it occupy little space in your kitchen, but it also requires little to no preheating time, so your lovely cookies will be ready in minutes!
Rest assured that your little ones will be delighted with the whole baking process! And after all, baking their most-liked daily sweets in the air fryer and their tempting scent will be their fondest Christmas memory.
More information about air frying benefits and how to choose the perfect one for your kitchen can be learned from Airfryerzone.
Baking with the air fryer, enjoyment for the whole family!
April 3, 2021
By: Amanda Sunny
Frozen crusts have a long shelf life as they can stay on the freezer for as long as two months. Every baking savvy or beginner knows
April 2, 2021
By: Carmen Dana
Pumpkin pie without a crust is the new twist to the traditional pumpkin pie baking. Crustless pumpkin pies have gluten-free