Wonder Woman Cupcakes &
the BEST Chocolate Cake Recipe
Are you planning a Wonder Woman themed event with cupcakes? Are you looking for the BEST Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Ever? Well you've come to the right spot.
The Sugar Swings blogger shared her favorite chocolate cupcake recipe with us and created a one of a kind scene using our Red & White Striped Cupcake Wrappers (aka cupcake sleeves, cupcake holders, cupcake wraps, cupcake liners, etc). They are a simple to use little cupcake decoration that you set your baked cupcake inside for the finishing touch.
These red cupcake wraps are also perfect for circus theme birthday party, baby shower cupcakes, wedding cupcake displays and more.
Wonder Woman & the Best Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes & Design created by Sugar Swings for the Bella Cupcake Couture Blog Party.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for pans
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups good cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk, shaken
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the
- bowl and mix until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry. With mixer still on low, add the coffee and stir just to combine, scraping the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350, until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for 30 minutes, then turn them out onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
For details on how to create this look, more photos and instructions for the recipe visit Sugar Swings.