White Chocolate Sourcream
This White Chocolate Sourcream Cupcake recipe is super tasty and easy to make. The cupcake recipe creates a beautiful cupcake dome and has a light texture with a slight crunch on the crust.
If you have a white chocolate lover in your family, they will adore this cupcake. Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers and birthday parties. This recipe makes approximately 6-8 cupcakes. Great for small gatherings but feel free to double or triple as necessary for larger groups.
We then decorated ours with Cherry Blossom Cupcake Toppers and our ever popular Meisha Cherry Blossom Cupcake Wrapper
1 cup Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1/8 teaspoon Salt
2 oz White Chocolate
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Butter
1/2 cup Sourcream, at room temperature
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1. Preheat ovn to 350.
2. In a mixer, combine flour, sugar and salt.
3. Melt white chocolate chips with butter and water. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Add melted white chocolate mixture to flour mixture and mix lightly.
5. Add sourcream, vanilla, baking soda and egg and beat for 2 minutes.
6. Pour batter into cupcake liners and bake for 30 minutes or untile a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool and then frost. We used a White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
Cupcake Decorating Tip: Add an Edible Cupcake Topper or a decorative Cupcake Wrapper.
Visit Bella Cupcake Couture for more Cupcake Recipes and decorating ideas.