How to Print Invitations at Home for Weddings, Birthdays, Bridal Events and Baby Showers
Thank you for choosing Bella Cupcake Couture for your special event invitation and menu card needs. Whether you're creating an invite or menu card for your wedding day, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party, graduation or anniversary, your guests will appreciate the upscale quality of a personal invitation.
Below are helpful tips on printing professional looking invitations conveniently from the comfort of your own home without having to pay high print fees for someone else to do them.
- Open a blank word document on your computer and select the "Page Setup" option under the "File" menu.
- All our Bella Cupcake Couture Invitations are 5" x 7" in size. Enter these measurements in to the margin tabs fro the layout of the card and choose either portrait of landscape based on your print preferences for your invitation.
- Click "OK" to exit out of "Page Setup."
- Select the font style, color and size you would like to use for the invitation. Font sizes will vary depending upon the style you choose. The most popular font size is 20 or above for readability on the invitation.
- Type the invitation phrasing of your choice into the Word document you have created and format it to your liking. For example, include details such as date, time, location and "RSVP" or "Regrets Only" information.
- Proofread and print the card on a blank piece of paper that you've cut to the 5" x 7" size. You may need to adjust your printer tray to guide a 5" x 7" size invitation through.
- Verify that the sample piece of paper lines up over the actual cardstock to view how the wording will look on the invitation once it is printed. Repeat this process with a blank piece of paper until it looks the way you would like before printing on the actual invitation.
- If everything looks good on the proof, place the actual invitation in the printer appropriately. You are then ready to print the invitation and send off to your guests.
Check out our collection of printable invitations or for a personal touch our handwritten baby shower or birthday invitations. If you're looking for more video tutorials and tips, visit our "How to" and Cupcake Event Theme section.