How To Make Superman Cupcake Toppers For Kid’s Parties
Any superhero party that you might have may require a cupcake for a team of heroes. So it’s only fair that you make an equally awesome Superman cupcake to celebrate the next major birthday party for your child. Before landing your Superman cupcake to the table, you’re probably thinking about how to bring extra fun and excitement to your kid and his friends. Don’t worry because we’re going to share how to make Superman cupcake toppers.
How to Make the Cupcake
- ½ cup of unsalted butter* ½ tsp salt
- 2 egg whites* ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs* ¾ cup buttermilk
- 2 cup of flour* 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder* 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the tins of the cupcake with liner oil.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a dish using an electric mixer. You can add the vanilla extract. Slowly add one at a time the egg whites while beating. Then, add the eggs and beat again.
- Alternate with the butter and sugar mixture, you can add the flour and buttermilk, then beating at a low level.
- You can use an ice cream scoop and add the butter to the lined cupcake tins until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out.
- Cool the cupcake for 10-15 minutes then remove from the cup to the wire rack.
How to Make the Superman Cupcake Toppers
- 24oz of blue fondant
- 24oz of yellow fondant
- One pack of sugar red sheets
- ¼ cups of water
- One black edible ink marker
- 1 set of superman stencils
- After the cupcakes cooled, you can frost the cupcakes with vanilla.
- Print the layout of the Superman cupcake toppers and cut them out.
- The blue fondant is then cut out to 1/4th inch wide. Cut out the loops using a small knife, use the circle stencil. Place any remaining fondant in a plastic ziptop bag, so that it would not dry out.
- Roll the yellow fondant out instead, then using the diamond-shaped stencil to carve the yellow diamonds off. Store the remaining fondant in a plastic ziptop bag.
- Trace the S-symbol with a black edible ink marker. Use sharp scissors to cut out the forms, and peel the plastic off the back.
- Dampen with water the middle of a blue circle and add the yellow diamond on top. Cover the yellow diamond with water gently, and put the red S over it. Repeat with the rest of your fondant shapes in this phase and let the cupcake toppers dry before applying them to your cupcakes.
How To Make Personalized Cupcake Toppers
I’ve opted to create my cupcake toppers with paper for this tutorial, but don’t feel limited to that. There are also more choices out there like edible ones and find fascinating on how to make superman cupcake toppers.
- Personalized image /picture
- A4 white card stock
- Food grade toothpicks/lollipop stick
- Double-sided tape
- Print your photos into the white card stock.
- Cut either the black line or the picture below.
- Stick double-sided tape to place the toothpick or lollipop stick on the back of the toppers.
- You may use an adhesive to hold the toothpick.
Benefits of Eating Cupcakes
Several study-based research suggests that individuals couldn’t stop at consuming cakes and cupcakes. The only explanation behind this claim, however, is that cakes are sweet and good. Healthcare professionals believe they may pose many dangers to the body. But, most cakes and cupcakes are created by mixing numerous kinds of ingredients that contain specific nutrients.
Helps Relieve Stress
There is proof that sweets can relieve tension in humans. It reduces the effect of cortisol, the stress hormone. In reaction to fear or emotional distress, people often eat sweets. Divine cream frosting and sprinkling over cupcakes are also the kinds of items that make up sweet dreams.
So, instead of looking at another dull plate of crumble cookies, you can make cupcakes. Cupcakes may be what you want them to be, but be more imaginative and enjoy and simply pick the flavor you like; this approach may help improve your mood.
Carbohydrates are one of the essential energy sources of many foods. Cupcakes are usually made by combining flour and sugar, which are excellent carbohydrate sources. It also helps to know how to make superman cupcake toppers to inspire energy and happiness can be achieved.
Cakes that flavored with grapes, pineapples, and fruits are also a healthy source of fiber. Fiber-rich foods will help our body strengthen the digestive system. Some cakes and cupcakes are also produced from carrots and banana that has tons of fibers. Consuming cupcakes that contain all the fruits mentioned can help increase our body’s fiber content, boost digestion, and minimize the risk of heart disease.
Maintaining a balanced diet to live a healthy life is always relevant, and having too much of something can be bad. As a part of a healthy diet, keep in mind to consume cakes in small amounts.
You may include any decorations you want. I used fondant to design the Superman S-logo before applying it to frosted cakes. You can opt to use plastic decorations that kids might like, but keep in mind the choking hazards, so pick edible items for your cupcake toppers. Now that you’ve learned how to make superman cupcake toppers, you can add excitement and inspiration to your little loved ones.
October 12, 2020
By: Pamela Hotlock
Can’t get enough of the thought of having a cupcake pan for you that is not just for parties but for personal snack time?
October 7, 2020
By: Carmen Dana
Cupcakes are delicious treats that have a slight edge on cakes because they’re convenient to eat AND they’re in single serving size already.