How Long To Bake Mini Brownie Cupcakes: With Bonus Recipe!
Brownies are everyone's favorite! These are always present in every sweet-tooth occasions. While these brownie cupcakes are only available on the cake shops and bakeries, baking mini brownie cupcakes at home can also be an easy way to treat your family and friends. If you are a beginner in baking goodies, determining how long to bake mini brownie cupcakes is important. This article will give you tips and a sample recipe that you can try at your home!
How to Bake Mini Brownie Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache
The process of baking mini cupcakes starts the same way as when baking traditional-sized cupcakes. If you prefer the moist and fudgy brownies, you have to watch the baking time. It is important to remember how long to bake mini brownie cupcakes.
A bite-sized fudgy mini brownie cupcake that has a rich chocolate ganache frosting will only take 20 to 30 minutes to make 14 mini cupcakes. To start, prepare the following:
Ingredients for Brownie Cupcakes:
- 4 ounces/ 115 grams of bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 stick/ 115 grams butter, cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup/ 150 grams of granulated sugar or gold-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour, or 4 tablespoons of almond flour and 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- 200 grams semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
- ½ cups plus 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
Preheat the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare 14 mini cupcake molds with liners. Set aside.
To Make the Chocolate Ganache:
- Put the chocolate and heavy cream in a medium heat-proof bowl. Melt the mixture in the microwave for about 20-second intervals. Stir between each interval until the mixture is melted and becomes smooth.
- Put a cover to the bowl and leave to cool until it has reached the room temperature and becomes thick.
To Make the Brownies:
- Add the butter and chocolate in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Melt the mixture in the microwave for about 20-second intervals and stir between each interval until the mixture is melted.
- Add the sugar and whisk until combined.
- Add one egg at a time, then whisk just until combined.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir.
- Sift the all-purpose flour and salt over the chocolate mixture and fold using a rubber or silicone spatula until combined and smooth. Tip, do not over mix the batter.
After Making the Chocolate Ganache and Brownies, Do the Following:
- Divide the batter between cupcake liners and fill them ¾ full.
- Bake you mini cupcakes for about 10 to 15 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out with a few moist crumbs. Remember not to over bake as this will make your brownies dry. This is why remembering how long to bake mini brownie cupcakes is essential.
- Transfer the cupcake into a wire rack and let it cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Frost the cupcakes once it has cooled and the chocolate ganache has thickened.
Store the cupcakes in an airtight container and put in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Allow your cupcakes to reach the room temperature before serving.
Let’s Answer Your Question
To avoid drying and burning your mini brownie cupcakes, make sure to complete the ingredients and remember how long to bake mini brownie cupcakes.
If you are wondering how long to bake mini brownie cupcakes, the answer to your question is for about 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven. The baking time between undercooked and burned has only a few minutes interval, so you have to pay attention. You can use a toothpick to check your cupcake around 13 to 14 minutes into the baking time.
Now you know how long to bake mini brownie cupcakes. Remember to be mindful of the baking time. Use a toothpick to your cakes, and when your brownie cupcake comes out with a few crumbs, then it is done. When there are still some batter and crumbs that stick to the toothpick, it likely needs another 1 to 2 minutes. When it is mostly wet batter, bake it again for about 3 to 4 minutes.
April 3, 2021
By: Paul Sutton
The main ingredients for making muffins can be usually found in any well-stocked pantry, but when you get that muffin craving, do you suddenly find that you do not have a muffin pan?
April 2, 2021
By: Carmen Dana
Miniature cakes are the newest trend in the baking world. You can make it in any flavor. Plus, you can design any way you want.