How to Make
"What Does The Fox Say"
Fox Mason Jar Party Favors
Here's a fun and foxy party favor that your guests will adore. This little mason jar is filled with sweet candy corns and fits perfectly with our What Does The Fox Say party theme, or any fox/Woodland animal party theme.
If you are planning a birthday party, baby shower or bachelorette party, this is a fun and easy gift idea for your guests to take home.
All you’ll need to make your mason jar party favor:
- small mason jars
- some white fur fabric
- orange craft paper
1. Trim fur toppers
Lay the fur fabric upside down and trace on the top of the mason jar lid with a pen. Cut out the fabric circle and set aside.
2. Glue fur toppers
Squeeze superglue to the top of the jar lid and around the edges. Place fur on top and hold down to adhere. Let dry. Trim off edges of fur that are sticking out from the jar.
3. Cut out triangles for ears
To create the cute little fox ears, cut out the orange craft paper Into little triangles. They can be whatever size you desire. We preferred the "taller" fox ears. Fold the bottom edge just slightly and glue in place. Tip: We fluffed up the fur before gluing the ears
4. Add candy; A foxy party favor
Lastly, fill the jars with your candy of choice. We added candy corns to stay within our color scheme. Screw on lid and tie ribbon around the top for a finished party favor. Optional: Cut out a little fox tail and tape to the back of the jar.
- Include a hang tag with sweet messages like "Happy Birthday" or "It's a Girl" for an additional sweet touch.
- Use place cards to create identifying labels for your guests that say "Take One" or describes what the candy inside is.
- Make a favorite cookie recipe with the dry ingredients inside the mason jar and include the recipe on a fancy recipe card as a sweet party favor gift.
Now your Foxy jars are complete and ready for your guests to enjoy! It may be time to leave the sweet party, but now they’ll have candy for the road!
We hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. For more stylish dessert table ideas, check out our NEW "How to" with Video Tutorials and Cupcake Event Theme parties.